Sunday, November 8, 2009

P1 Wimax - YOU WILL NEVER REGRET!!!

May be influenced by P1 wimax advertisement, ( potong..bila nak potong ) or cut when you wants to cut. I call my friend from one of P1 wimax's dealer to test the realibility of their wireless broadband which is agresively promoting by another local broadband provider, Packet One Network (malaysia) Sdn Bhd a subsidiary of Green Packet Berhad. I had an experience before this with 3G and streamyx and this is an opportunity for me to experience it with a 4G's technology.


Their representative come to my house because according their system, my area does not within P1 wimax's coverage. If I want to test, they themself must make sure that there is WIMAX broadband coverage in my area. The test is running succesfull at 1.2mbps. download level and upload at 0.3 mbps. by using speedtestdotnet.


The divice that they supply to me is basic wireless modem with wifi USB adapter's and according to them I can be online within 2 hrs. Yes..within 1 hour..they call me to confirm that I can start surfing...

Until today, I m really happy with the service, even the line drop also, that within the acceptable level if I compare with 3G's network.

I m recommend to all ...potong..bila nak potong..jangan tak potong, but one more thing before that...there is level of download ( 5GB only ). If you wants to go mobile..just forget it. The coverage area are limited at the moment...That's the stronggest point of 3G's.

So..think before you POTONG...I...MEMANG DAH POTONG..










4 comments:

Melz on November 14, 2009 at 8:51 PM said...

tula aku first2 tak paham apa yang potong potong nie sebab dalam iklan dia macam refer benda lain lak :P hahaha

neway p1 wimax best kalau dekat ngan coverage dia.. lagi satu sebelum kita nak amek.. orang dia akan cakap semua rite ? x macam berukberukband hahaha

photomaniac on November 19, 2009 at 11:24 PM said...

ala.. 10G pn kalau telekom problem.. ampeh gak..

iEz and mr.Tipso on November 21, 2009 at 1:56 PM said...

kat tmpat aku blom ade coverage~ bengan tol~

cGit on March 14, 2010 at 8:37 PM said...

p1 ade kena mengena ngan telekom ke? xde kn...signal ok, ok la wimax tu. tul x?

Post a Comment

 

Advertisement

Status

sitemeter

Cbox

MOBILE2GO Copyright © 2009 Gadget Blog is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal