Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 - A new gift from google

Salam to everyone of readers and followers of this blog. It's not to late to wish you a happy new year 2010 and hijrah 1431. I started this site at the end of april 2009, not even 12 month but going to two years already. First, this site it's only for for fun and example site to all my customers. I told them, they are not only do internet's surfing with their broadband but they can meet new friend, share their knowledge and make money from it. The most important is, to pay their monthly broadband's bill, that the first aim.

I should thanks to Google, who are giving me an opportunity to become one of the bloggers even though my GA account was disable. What do you thinks when your USD400. gone by the wind. One week of frustration but that's not the end of the world. I join another PPC Bidvertiser and Adbrite, and until today, my advertiser still back up this site. You can't compare this two PPC with Google Adsense, Bidvertiser and Adbrite have their own advantage where by GA more establish to all PPC internet lovers. On this site, I also support Nuffnang also for local and asia pacific and nuffnang had an unique PPC's concept for bloggers actually. With all this PPC mean, in the world of blogging, you can make money and no limitation to it. Just join and place their ads, after all it's does not cost you any single cents but you can earn money from it, but follow their terms and condition.

I don't rally care about the status of this blog until today, I purposely check my page rank, It's just a new year present from google when this site status at google page rank 2. I check status on alexa also in the range of 300,000. This is only for 7 month's and not even one year in blogging. So..I am asking my self, what happen for another year..where is this site status, I should thinks about it..I should proper plans for it. I look at my followers..thanks to all of you.

Mobile2go should go below 150,000 on alexa status and my pagerank should be better by pagerank 3. I am thinking of going for full time bloggers and my income should be USD20 per pay. I trust with all this 3 PPC and with the help from the beloved followers, visitors and readers..my dreams will come true. I am not really happy with income performance at the moment, must work harder and smarter. Take this as a challenge, and today should be better than yesterday..insyaallah.

Wish excellence result to all the bloggers at this 2010..happy blogging.

10 comments:

Mr. Stupid on January 4, 2010 at 12:35 PM said...

All the very best to you. I am glad you have a low alexa rank. All the very best to bring it still down!

Dhana/戴安娜 on January 5, 2010 at 9:30 PM said...

greeting for U
ehm its very good posting,good luck ya

Nikel Khor on January 5, 2010 at 9:45 PM said...

congrat lor...me still page 4 rank..

Nikel Khor

hamba on January 6, 2010 at 3:36 PM said...

bila nak online...??
Ada masalah sikit nie..??/
Mintak bantuan..???
mohon segera..???
mintak pertolongan>>>>!!!!!!!!!!
Saya dalam kegembiraan.....dan kedukacitaan sedikit???
HHHHHHHHHHHeeeeeeelp me..cikgu....PPPllllleeeaaasssee!!!!

Johny Tim on January 8, 2010 at 12:17 AM said...

can i get some tips from u how to get a low alexa ranking??

waroengdollar on January 8, 2010 at 11:17 AM said...

congratulation ...

akhatam on January 11, 2010 at 8:49 PM said...

Wah mantap yaw Om Google...

intuisiblog on January 16, 2010 at 8:12 PM said...

om google lagi baik hati. hampir semua blog dinaikkan termasuk blogku http://seojaguar.blogspot.com naik langsung PR2. Padahal baru berumur 2 bulan 10 hari.

AJ on February 9, 2010 at 5:19 PM said...

Good and excellent, you may bring blogspot to achieve higher rank.

Even tough I'm full time web programmer working at home do not have so much time to update blog with new info.

Keep working, It does not metter to giveup. My GA also has been terminated since 2006. by the way I have join back and get approve next month after I lose all revenue from adsense. Mistake using public/library computer.

But seem to be difficult to get 1st cashout. Now still below $30 for 3 years... hhehehe need to do new adsense strategy. No more funny. :-)

Aku Dan Teksi on February 10, 2011 at 8:54 PM said...

Blog ini memberikan berbagai info,maka ia mencapai PR3,Taniah saya ucapkan.

Post a Comment

 

Advertisement

Status

sitemeter

Cbox

MOBILE2GO Copyright © 2009 Gadget Blog is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal